Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pooped On In Norway!

So Norway is BEAUTIFUL! We spent 4 days there, spending most of our time on a fjord on the west coast in a little town called Aurland. We took tons of pictures, so we don't have an album yet because we haven't sifted through all of them, but for your enjoyment in the meantime . . .

So on one of our days, we decided to take a boat cruise on the fjord. It actually ended up being a means of transportation for us to get to another city we needed to go to which was a bonus. Anyway, so we're cruising on this beautiful fjord . . .



Enjoying life and feeling unbelievably blessed . . .


When a lot of people decided that it would be a good idea to try and feed the seagulls in the sky around our boat. I have to admit my judgmental heart here, because I was kinda annoyed and thought to myself, "that is so stupid, why are you attracting birds to our boat, disrupting this nice peaceful cruise?" But alas, they fed despite my internal thoughts . . .

This went on, seriously, for the whole first hour of the trip. And then, to prove that God has a sense of humor, this guy (well maybe not this exact guy but I like to think so . . .) . . . .


Did this to me . . . .


So if you needed an end of the week pick me up, I hope you enjoyed a good laugh at my expense. Justin did go get me napkins before he started recording, which was nice :-). And if you listen closely, you can here how he is trying to hold back throw up as he attempts to help me.

Ahhh, Norway, we will always have fond memories of you: your beautiful countrysides and fjords, your expensive . . . everything, your supermodel-like people, and your stupid seagulls!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Success! You brightened the end of my week for sure. I"m so glad that Justin was thoughtful enough to get it on film. Here I am at my desk laughing loudly and your mom, Krista, was explaining with a great deal of sympathy how awful the experience must have been. She loves you both a ton.

    ReplyDelete